Are you looking for Kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks…? Here we mentioned many other ways to install Kinemaster for windows without Bluestacks or any other emulator.
Kinemaster one of the popular and easy to use video editing apps for android, but many publishers want to use this app on their PC. But yet Kinemasters developers doesn’t release this app for the pc use.
So if you want to use Kinemaster on PC, you have download any android emulator like Bluestcaks, Nox player, Memu, LD player, and Gameloop too. But if you don’t want to use Bluestacks then go for other options.
How to download Kinemaster for pc without Bluestacks?
Here is a list of some other android emulator than Bluestcaks. You can choose any of the following methods to download Kinemaster.
1. Nox player:
- Download the Nox player and install it.
- Now run Nox and find Google play store icon open it.
- Sign in with google account in the play store.
- Download Kinemaster and install it.
- Now you ready to use it.
- Download Memu for their site.
- Install and run Memu.
- Find Google play store and open it.
- Sign in with your existing google account.
- Download the Kinemaster app.
- Now enjoy editing.
3. LD Player:
- Download and install an LD player.
- Run the LD player and find play store.
- Search for Kinemaster and download it from the play store.
- Ready to use Kinemaster on PC without Bluestacks.
Some more ways to download Kinemaster without Bluestcaks on PC.
If you don’t want to use any android emulator on your PC, so there is one last option is to remain; use Android OS on your computer instead of any android emulator.
Here is a list of Android OS to download Kinemaster on your PC.
I hope you get all your information in this article.