Whatsapp is one of the best messaging application with more than 1 Billion users, which allows you to send messages to your friends, family. Is it not allow you to only send messages but also you share Documents, Audios, Videos, Pictures, etc.
This all is free only you have to connected with Wi-fi or need your data is ON. Whatsapp delivers your messages instantly if receivers data is ON or connected with Wi-Fi.
Whatsapp is available on each every mobile operating system like Android, iOS, Windows Phones, BlackBerry, and Nokia Symbian.
Good news for you, You can use Whatsapp on your PC and Mac too. That means you can send messages, images, files, videos directly from your computer to your friends and relatives.
It is very helpful when you have issues with your smartphone or want to use two WhatsApp account at a time. So if you don’t know how to your WhatsApp on PC, please read this full article.
Ways to use to WhatsApp on PC:
1. How to use the web.whatsApp for Pc
Web.whatsapp is an online tool or web application which developed for the users who want to use WhatsApp account on their PC and send messages from to their friends and family. In this method, you don’t any android emulators such as Bluestack.
To use web.whatsapp, you will need WhatsApp on your phone as well.
So here are some steps to use web.whatsApp for Pc.
For Android Users
1. Launch your PC, Laptop or tablet and open web.whatsapp.com on it using any web browser.
2. Now launch the WhatsApp app on your android phone.
3. Tap the three dots at the top right and open menu and choose Whatsapp web.
4. Now QR Code scanner will open on your Android device using that scan QR code present on your PC’s screen.
5. After scanning the QR code, your WhatsApp account will automatically open.
6. Now you send Whatsapp messages from your PC.
7. While logging out, you can do it from you or directly from PC
For iPhone users
1. Open web.whatsapp.com on your PC, Laptop, Tablet using web browsers.
2. For iPhone, you have to download Whatsapp web enabler from Cydia.
3. The Go to the setting and Enable the Whatsapp web enabler.
4. Open Whatsapp app on your iPhone.
5. After opening the app, open menu and select WhatsApp Web.
6. A scan QR code which is present on your PC’s screen, scan this using your phone.
7. Now WhatsApp will open in your browser and now you can send messages to anyone.
8. When you have finished, for logout: Menu>Logout.
2. How to use WhatsApp App for PC
Till now you can use WhatsApp App only your smartphones, and users faced many struggles while working on desktop or laptop to send messages from WhatsApp from their smartphone. But now, Whatsapp app is available on desktop too. It’s available for both Pc and Mac.
To download it, follow the below steps. For reference, you can use the above images.
For Windows users
- Download the desktop version of Whatsapp app from the Download Whatsapp.
- Open the downloaded .exe file and run it to start the installation process.
- After successful installation opens that app on your PC.
- Now you will see a QR code on your computer screen. You have a scan through your smartphone.
- Launch Whatsapp on your smartphone, go to the setting (Three vertical dots on the right upper corner) and choose WhatsApp Web.
- Then scan the QR code which is present on your Pc’s screen through the scanner.
- Now you will be able to see WhatsApp chat screen on your PC.
- For Logging out, you can do it from your phone.
For Mac users
- Download the Mac version of Whatsapp App on your Mac from Download Whatsapp.
- Unzip that downloaded file and move it to the Application Folder.
- Now you will be able to see a QR code on your mac screen.
- Now open WhatsApp on your iPhone, go to the setting and choose Whatsapp web option.
- Scan that QR code using Scanner.
- Now you will be able to see the Whatsapp chat screen on your Mac.
3. How to use WhatsApp on pc without a phone
For Whatsapp web or Whatsapp App, need constant connectivity of the internet from your phone. But in this case, we will use the Android emulator Bluestack in order to install and use WhatsApp on PC without a phone. For your convenience, you can use any android emulator such as Nox Player, Memu, YouWave, etc.
In this method, you need only one time your phone for activating Whatsapp after that it doesn’t required. So for installation follow the below steps.
1. Install the Blusestack Emulator from the official website.
2. Now you need to activate and enable Google Play Store. For that search Whatsapp in the search bar, and it will show you need sign in your Google Play store
3. Download the WhatsApp for Android from the Play Store.
4. Now you need to have an active SIM connection on a mobile phone to use the activation code.
5. Complete the activation process.
6. Now you don’t need the phone for the use of WhatsApp on pc.
7. Now you can use Whatsapp on your PC without a phone.
- How to use WhatsApp on pc without Bluestacks or any other android emulators?
> For that you can either install official Whatsapp desktop version app from the official website or you can also use the web.whatsapp. For these two methods, you don’t need any android emulator for your PC.