Learn how to increase the FPS of PUBG Mobile on PC by setting the game and the Bluestacks emulator.
PUBG Mobile can be played on the PC with the BlueStacks emulator or any other PUBG mobile emulators we have talked before, but depending on the app, game or computer settings (or all of them together), the frame rate per second ( FPS ) can be very low, leaving the title impractical.
How to increase PUBG Mobile FPS on PC
To increase the PUBG Mobile FPS on the PC, you need to configure both the game and the BlueStacks emulator so that they do not consume too many resources on other things.
Setting up PUBG Mobile
- When you open PUBG Mobile for the first time, the game will give you three graphics quality options. Choose the Middle, but we’ll change that in the internal menu;
- Click the gear icon for PUBG Mobile in the lower right corner;
- Click the Charts menu;
- In the Graphics sub-menu, leave Smooth ;
- In Frame Rate, hold in High or Ultra ;
- Under Auto-adjust graphics, leave Off ;
- Restart the game.
Setting up BlueStacks
- Click the BlueStacks gear icon in the upper right corner;
- Under Preview, select the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels ;
- Under Engine, select OpenGL;
- Under CPU Cores, use half the total cores of your processor. If it is a quad-core, select 2; if it is a dual-core, select 1, and so on;
- Under Memory (MB), use half the total RAM. If you have 8 GB, move the cursor to 4096 MB; if 4GB, move to 2048MB, and so on;
- Click Restart now.
A good tip is not to run other programs with BlueStacks open, so Windows does not have to split the PC’s resources.
Test PUBG Mobile Lite
If even setting up PUBG Mobile and Bluestacks, FPS does not increase, your PC may be too weak for the game. Thus, one option to not go without playing is the PUBG Mobile Lite, the version of the game for more modest or old phones.
Compared to PUBG Mobile, the Lite version features only 10-minute games, smaller maps, and limited combat to 40 competitors at a time, instead of 100. On the other hand, the graphics and gameplay are the same. Once you have all the things ready you should also check out this guide to get free UC & BP on PUBG mobile in 2019.
We hope this handy tutorial help you with making the visual experience of the PUBG mobile more better than before, thanks for reading!