The beta for one of the popular battle royal game, Fortnite: Battle Royale, is finally available for Android users. Unlike most others, android games Fortnite: Battle Royale is not available on Google Play Store, But they are distributing the game to Android users directly from their own website. In this article, I will show you How to download Fortnite on Android.
But Fortnite still isn’t widely available to download; rather, if you’re hoping to play the battle royale game on your Android mobile.
How to Download Fortnite on Android Device
(NOT FOR SAMSUNG USERS)
Step 1 – Sign Up For The Email Invite
Sign in to your epic account and sign up for the android email invite. Sign Up here: Fortnite: Battle Royale
Fill up form
Select Android Device
You’re now on the Waiting list
Step 2: Download the Fortnite Installer
After completing the sign-up, Epic will send you an email with a download link to the Fortnite Installer.
You must open this email upon the device you plan to play Fortnite on.
If you open it on PC then scan QR code from your Android Device.
Step 3: Download Fortnite
Run the Fortnite Installer and it will begin to download the Android version of Fortnite to your device.
Though Fortnite is not part of the play store you may have to go into your settings to allow the Installer to download to your device.
Once the Fortnite Installer is allowed to modify your device, Fortnite will install.
Following Android devices are allowed to download Fornite
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
How to Download Fortnite on a Samsung Galaxy Android Users
Step 1: Open game launcher app
Samsung users can install Fortnite Installer from the Game Launcher app on their device. But this is not a game yet.
Step 2: Launch the Installer
Once the Fortnite Installer is downloaded, open it up and you will see the option to download Fortnite on Android.
Step 3: Play Fortnite
After the installer done its job, Now Fornite will ready to play on your device.
Following Samsung devices are allowed to download Fornite
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9 Plus
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8 Plus
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy Tab S4
- Galaxy Tab S3
Latest posts by girishmahajan (see all)
- Which is the best PUBG mobile emulator? – 6 Best PUBG Mobile Emulator for Windows PC - November 17, 2018
- What is PUBG? Who is A Founder of PUBG? – Background Story of PUBG - October 30, 2018
- Jigsaw Puzzle Bravo: Your New Favorite Puzzle Game - October 30, 2018