Brawlhalla is a free platform game, developed by the Blue Mammoth Games. In this game, you have to know the opponent off the stage by damaging them. You have seen the damage by the color display around the opponent’s character. Which goes white to red to black as the player continues to get hit.
Here we explain how to download the Brawlhalla on your PC.
For that, you need to install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox player, LD player, or Gameloop. Here we discuss Bluestacks.
The requirement for Bluestacks:
- OS: Windows 7 /8.1/ 10, OSX-10.8+
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or More
- HDD: 5 GB of free space
- CPU: Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU
- Price: Free /Paid
Follow the below steps to download the game:
- Go to the official website of a Bluestacks android emulator. Click Here.
- Hit to the download button and installed it on your PC. (It will take a couple of minutes)
- Open Bluestacks and click on Google play store.
- Create a google account or Sign in if you have already one.
- Now search for the Brawlhalla and click on the install button.
- Go to Bluestack on the homepage click on My app tab > Brawlhalla > Open it.
- Yeah!! Now you can play Brawlhalla on your PC.