Blockman Go is a game that combines the elements of the battle royale with graphics like the Minecraft game. This game has a large number of settings, many block-style minigames that you can try out to get a new experience in each round. Also, you can chat with other players and make new friends.
You can customize your avatar as you want, gorgeous, simple, elegant, lively, or cute. You will get gold rewards by playing mini-games. The more score you achieve, the more reward you will gain. There are many funny and interesting you can do in this game.
How to download Blockman Go On PC (Windows 7 / 10)
Blockman Go is currently available on Android and iOS devices, but if you want to play Blockman Go on a PC then you have to install an Android emulator for that. Android emulator allows you to play any android game or app on PC. Bluestacks, LD Player, Nox Player, and Gameloop are the best android emulator for Blockman Go. You can try any of them.
The requirement for Blockman Go on PC
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- RAM: 2GB or More
- HDD: 5GB
- CPU: Intel or AMD Processor
- Price: Free
Blockman Go On PC using Bluestacks
- Go to Bluestacks and download the Bluestcks installer.
- Now run the installer and complete the installation process. It will take a couple of minutes.
- After completion of the installation, launch the Bluestacks. There is a Google Play store already available.
- Open the play store and complete the sign-in with your Google account or if you don’t have, create a new one.
- Now, in the search bar search for Blockman Go and click on the install button. (Wait for complete installation )
- Yeah…The game is yours. Now you can play Blockman Go on your PC with a large screen.
Blockman Go for PC using Nox player
- Download the setup of the Nox player from here.
- Open that setup and complete the installation process. After completing the process, Launch the Nox.
- You can change the setting of the Nox player for a better gaming experience or if you don’t interested then jump to the next step.
- Find and open the Google play store from the home screen of Nox, and complete the sign-in process with your Google account.
- In the search play store, search for the Blockman Go game, and install it.
- Now, You can play the game on your PC.
Blockman Go on PC using LD Player
- Download the emulator from the LD player website.
- After complete downloading the file, open it, and install it on your PC.
- Now, launch the LD player and Go to the system folder or directly search on the search bar for Blockman Go.
- Click on the install button. (If sign-up is required during installing the game, then sign-up with your Google account just like the Play store).
- After the Sign process, the game will start installing, and you have to wait until the whole process is done.
- Now, Blockman Go is ready to play on PC.
If you are still confused about which emulator should you used to download the game on PC, for that we compared Bluestcaks vs NOx player.