Before we go onto answer the question of how to use jiofi, it’s time to begin from the top and know what is this JioFi. LYF- powered JioFi is a portable broadband device which is produced by Reliance Digital. A JioFi device allows many users and their mobile device to use Jio’s high-speed 4G internet so to make a personal little WiFi hotspot. You can make use of the JioFi device to connect with a maximum of 10 devices along with one USB. But there are some models as well which can support way more connections than that.
How much time will it take to get the Jio SIM activated?
Many people seem to think that SIM verification will take time, but that is not true at all. All it needs is a successful telephone verification for the Jio SIM to get activated and it will happen immediately after the call.
How can you use your JioFi device?
There a lot which goes on to this process of activating the device, the step sod which is listed as follows:
- Insert battery and SIM: The first thing which you will have to do is effectively insert the battery along with the activated Jio SIM in the JioFi. Make sure you put both of these things in their correct positions and with the proper side up. Many people mistakenly put on the wrong side which causes some simple but irritating problems for them. So it’s better if you read the instructions first before proceeding with inserting any of the two things.
- Turn on the device: Now, carefully switch on the device and wait patiently for it to turn on.
- Turn on Wifi on the connecting device: After that, you have to turn on the Wifi on the device you want to use. This device can be gaming devices, PC’s, laptops, mobile phones, smart TVs, cameras and more. Know that the way to switch on the Wifi in these devices is different for each one so make sure you know what you are doing to prevent accidentally pressing and activating something else.
- Look for wifi networks: After you have successfully turned on the Wifi of the device you want to connect to, then it’s time to look for other wifi networks.
- Connect: When the name of your JioFi will pop up on the screen of the device you want to connect with the device, then press on it so that it connects to your network.
- Enter password: All that’s left to do is enter the password. To find out the password just open the battery cover and it will be there on the inside panel. Open https://jiofilocalhtmll.com/ and configure your router.
Now you are all set to access the high-speed 4G JioFi internet. Download whatever you want now and have fun!