Few days before gaming giant Tencent games released the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta new version online for both iOS and Android phones. Before this developer released the stable version of the 0.10.5 PUBG Mobile which brought many improvements in a game like Skins, vehicles, weapons. But this new update was most awaited for players because it comes with Resident Evil 2 collaboration along with zombie mode.
This update will feature three days and two nights in one 30-minute round, 60 players in the usual PUBG Mobile gaming structure. And Players will face many kinds of zombies from the Resident Evil 2 game – Police, Licker, and G1, as well as other zombies which have created or developed by the PUBG Mobile developers team.
How to download PUBG Zombie mode:
Before download or update PUBG Mobile game, you need working internet connectivity and about 1 GB of free space.
- Go to the Google Play Store or if you have an iOS device, the App Store.
- Search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar and you should get the option of updating the game. OR You can also update from My apps & games.
- Update the game, rather over a wi-fi connection since the update has a size of about 493MB.
- Once you have downloaded the update, launch the game and then You will be asked for another quick update of about 12MB.
- Post the second update, the game should shut down automatically and you need to relaunch it again.
- Enjoy your Winner Winner Chicken Dinner and the all-new update and make sure you try out the Survive till Dawn mode as it will be available for a limited time only.
What’s new in PUBG Zombie mode:
- RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual Erangel, but also zombies will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and item.
- Resident Evil 2 theme and music
- Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- push-to-talk chat in matches
- Sanhok available in arcade mode for quick match
- Damage stacking outside of the safe zone. If the players are far from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, air raid area reduced as safe zone reduced.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last
- Added Anniversary avatars, and frames.
- Players character image and Connections are now visible on profile
- Some of the houses in Vikendi have been redesigned
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices or low-end device.